Fishpond Waterdance Guide Pack is a waist pack designed for fly fisherman needing to carry lots of gear, but don’t want a vest.
Probably more professional guides use this pack than any other on the market. Considered the “ultimate” lumbar pack with its two zippered main compartments and signature “zip-down” fly bench, the Waterdance accommodates extra gear and accessories for long days on the water.
Waterdance Guide Pack Features
- Can be worn as a chest or lumbar pack
- Two generously sized main compartments
- Signature, zip down fly bench with replaceable foam
- Adjustable compression strap system
- fishpond Jacquard accent webbing and climbing cord loops for attaching tools and accessories
- Interior pockets for extra gear storage
- Padded, breathable air mesh backing
- Two mesh water bottle holders (Bottles not included)
I like the Waterdance Guide Pack because it features a very light weight and durable material. The fold down work station with fly patch in the front is extremely useful for keeping a certain amount of flies on hand readily available. I can generally carry 3 large size C&F fly boxes in this pack, and all the accessory items I need for a day on the water. Of all the waist packs I’ve used, I feel that the Fishpond Waterdance Guide Pack offers the most space, and organization within the pack.