Rio Trout LT Fly Line– Long front and rear tapers ensure this line gives the softest of presentation. Use this line for wary fish and for when fishing small flies – generally size 10 and smaller. It is also the perfect line on softer rods. Available in Weight Forward (WF) or Double Taper (DT).
RIO’s Trout LT is the ultimate for traditional trout fishing techniques.
- A long, delicate front taper ensures the softest of presentations
- Perfect for fishing dry flies, soft hackles, emergers, small nymphs and chironomids
- An excellent line for roll and single-handed spey casting
- The ultimate presentation fly line
The Rio Trout LT is one of our favorite lines for medium actions rods, it’s a great line for fishing small dries in situations where presentation is critical. The Rio Trout LT is a great fly line for Scott G2 Series fly rods. The long front taper and longer belly makes for a smooth cast to varies distances. If picking up a lot of line and then making a cast is necessary you might also like to try the Double Taper Trout LT.
Rio Trout LT Weight Forward (WF) Fly Line Specifications
Colors: Beige/Sage, Camo/Beige
Line Weights: 1wt-7wt
Rio Trout LT Double Taper (DT) Fly Line Specifications
Line Weights: 0wt-6wt.
Rio Fly Line Resources & Product Info
- Technology Behind Fly Lines
- Choosing the Right Fly Line
- Recommended Product for Cleaning Fly Line
- Fly Line Reviews & Product Info