Now Available at Minturn Anglers!
Priced Competitively at $199.95
When fishing Colorado tailwaters and small Creeks, we rarely find ourselves wading more than knee deep. This is why the Simms Freestone Pant Waders make so much sense. We just received one of the first shipments of these waders and we love what we see! Similar to the G3 and above waders, the new line of Freestone wading pants offers front seam technology that takes a lot of pressure of the inner leg seam where waders often fail. If you fly fish in Denver or Vail Colorado, the Freestone Pant Waders are a great option as the everyday wader or as a backup set for the long hike or quick summer trip to Deckers. If you intend to use these waders as your primary set off waders and belly boat or occasionally wade deeper than the belt, I would suggest the Simms G3 Convertible Waders. These waders offer the versatility of a full length wader that converts seamlessly into a pant wader.
- QuadraLam™ Technology with Toray® waterproof fabric
- Center seam construction with articulated knees for added mobility added mobility
- Built in, adjustable belt
- Improved abrasion-resistant material for more durable built-in gravel guards
- Offered in 5 stock sizes: S, M, L (9-11), XL, XXL