The Fishpond Wasatch Tech Pack is made right here in Colorado and is truly worthy of the Rocky Mountains
The pack has ample pockets as well as a built in backpack makes one wonder if one should grab a tent and sleeping bag along with a rod and reel! This fly fishing vest is surprisingly light-weight and makes a day of wading in Colorado waters a delight. The zip down fly bench pockets are excellent to keep a hopper-dropper/ two nymph rig at the ready along with the built-in Waterlog hydration reservoir keeps one on top of their fishing. The only minor draw back I’ve come across is the material covering the the zip down fly benches easily snags flies, just another reason to go barbless. Word from the guide; go into a hardware/hobby store and get yourself some small magnets, and place them on your new Wasatch fly fishing vest instead of that old piece of wool.
- Integrated, expandable backpack breaks new ground in vest design
- “One-size-fits-most” adjustable shoulder and waist strap design
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps for load-carrying control and comfort
- Eight large front pockets:
- Two signature, zip down fly bench with replaceable foam, patented molded pocket design
- Four large interior mesh pockets
- Three backpack compartments
- Expandable main cargo compartment
- Gear attachment tabs, cord loops, and D-ring net lash
- Hemostat keeper
- Lightweight, waterproof and breathable fabric
- Built-in rod tube holder with compression straps
- Holds up to 100 oz. fishpond Waterlog hydration reservoir (Optional)
Swing into Minturn Anglers and check all the Fishpond products as well as our Sage, Scott and Mystic rods as well as all our Buffs!