To Our Loyal Customers,
Since our world was shaken in early March, Minturn Anglers has held the customer at the core of everything we do. We cannot begin to thank you for your continued support during these trying times. With that said we are excited to announce Minturn Anglers will open our stores for shopping and guided trips beginning Monday April 27th and will continue to phase in more in store availability in the coming weeks.
While shopping and guided trips will resume, we will have an updated policy in place for both the safety of our customers and our staff.
Minturn Anglers In-Store Policy:
- 5 Person maximum in-store. Please respect a 6 ft minimum from other customers and adhere to the checkout counter spacing.
- All customers entering shop will be asked to use the provided hand sanitizer or wash their hands with soap prior to shopping.
- The store and all contact areas will be regularly cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- All associates have been instructed to stay home if they are sick and are experiencing any flu-like symptoms related to COVID-19, no matter how mild, and until they have been cleared by a medical professional to return to work.
- With the implemented 5 Person max in store policy, we will be staggering our trip times so that customers are not congregating in store and will also allow customers to meet guides on river to further reduce group gatherings in shop. Please call ahead to reserve a time in store or receive an update on current wait times for in store shopping.
- We want to remind all customers to consult the CDC for COVID-19 symptom information and request that you follow recommended self-quarantine guidelines if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, no matter how mild. If you are not comfortable swinging by the shop and still need items to go fishing, please call our shops and we will happily pick out your flies and mail them to you with free shipping.
Updated Guide Trip Policy:
Beginning May 1st Minturn Anglers will return to our normal cancellation policies.
- All Customers are encouraged to provide their own transportation to their trip
- Trips will be capped at 6 anglers unless proper social distancing can be provided. Please inquire with our staff about private water opportunities to help accommodate larger groups or availability for publicly distanced options.
- All rental gear will be cleaned and disinfected in accordance with CDC guidelines to ensure your safety.
- All participants including guides will maintain a 6’ distance and be required to wear face mask during their guided trips. Should any customer need a mask for their trips, masks will be available in shop for 30% off.
The Minturn Anglers Team