Gunnison Gorge Wading Pants
These light and versatile H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable wading pants have a side gusset for easy on/off and a clean, tailored fit at the waist; with streamlined, anatomical booties and flat-panel gravel guards for fast draining and greater abrasion resistance.
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester microfiber shell with proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Innovative SSC (single-seam construction) seaming eliminates seams from highest-wear points on inside of legs
- Self-fabric belt loops; full elastic belt; interior center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Side gusset for easy on/off and a clean, tailored fit at the waist
- Articulated legs
- Anatomical left and right booties have lower volume and a more sock-like fit; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- Streamlined flat-panel gravel guards drain water faster and are more resistant to abrasion and wear
- 887 g (1 lb 15.3 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.6-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Booties: 4mm neoprene with abrasion-resistant fabric soles