Orvis Men's Pro Stockingfoot Waders
- Athletic Fit
- Extremely durable proprietary 4-layer Cordura® fabric shell in the upper and 5-layer Cordura fabric shell in the lower legs
- Gusseted crotch and low-profile seam construction
- External storage pocket with YKK AquaGuard® water-resistant zipper, fly patch, and daisy chain
- Rubberized tabs on suspenders and front pocket
- Large four-way stretch power mesh interior pocket
- Kangaroo-style fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Modern anatomically correct neoprene booties
- Streamlined PU reinforced mesh gravel guard eliminates drag and water collection
- Removable OrthoLite® knee pads
- Adjustable elastic suspenders with opposing buckles for waist-high conversion
The Orvis PRO Wader is built for the professional angler whether by trade or simply by passion who will go to whatever extreme necessary to find fish. Built with an athletic fit, the PRO Wader uses an extremely durable proprietary 4-layer Cordura® fabric shell in the upper and 5-layer Cordura fabric shell in the lower legs for the best in class abrasion and puncture resistance. Low profile seam construction and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and seam strength. Modern anatomically correct neoprene booties have less bulk with a true “sock” feel and are more comfortable inside wading boots, while the streamlined PU reinforced mesh gravel guard covers the boot tightly and completely eliminates drag and water collection.Convenience features include an external storage pocket with YKK AquaGuard® water-resistant zipper to keep essentials dry and prevents loss. Rubberized tabs on suspenders and front pocket daisy chain for tool docking, offer multiple locations for essentials and eliminate chance of puncturing waders or losing tools. Fly patch on front pocket for quick changes and drying. Large four-way stretch power mesh interior pocket expands to fit larger items yet stays out of the way when empty. Kangaroo-style fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with YKK AquaGuard water-resistant zippers. Removable OrthoLite® knee pads use the same technology found in our PRO Boot insole for optimal comfort and rebound. Removable accessory pocket allows for quick access to gear and offers the features of a small pack. Adjustable elastic suspenders with opposing buckles for waist-high conversion. Interior hook-and-loop patch accommodates our Orvis waterproof pocket (8G3H sold separately). Wader weighs approximately 48 oz. in (medium regular).
100% nylon shell with polyurethane membrane. 100% nylon tricot liner. Imported.