Orvis Men's Ultralight Wading Boots
- Offers exceptional performance and durability without the bulk and weight of a conventional boot
- Quick-drying Clarino™ microfiber provides a better strength-to-weight ratio than traditional leather
- Mini ripstop inserts provide added durability without the weight
- Abrasion-resistant rubber spray adds an additional layer of protection in high wear zones
- Tightly woven laces improve abrasion resistance
- Custom Vibram® EVA midsole for all-day comfort
- TPU plate for improved stud retention
- Dual durometer Vibram® outsole featuring the proprietary Orvis lug pattern gives solid traction in wet and dry conditions.
- Designed to accept metal studs in strategic locations if needed
- Approx. weight 40 oz/pair (size 10M)
As an integrated part of the Orvis Ultralight Wading System, the Men’s Ultralight Wading Boot offers exceptional performance and durability without the bulk and weight of a conventional boot. Helps eliminate the need to leave essential gear or clothing at home because of airline weight restrictions, and significantly reduces the energy expended in walking and wading. Over the course of the day this becomes a tremendous benefit for the angler in terms of the overall experience. In cobblestone/citron.
Nylon microfiber with PU coating. Polyester mesh. Imported.
Men’s whole sizes 7-14.