Rio Gallegos Zip Front Waders
$599.00 – $629.00
Our highest-performing, most durable and feature-rich waterproof/breathable waders, with a TIZIP® waterproof front zipper and trimmer upper-body fit that still allows easy layering.
Model is 6’0″ and wearing a size Medium
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester microfiber shell with proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric has no multiple layers or added weight
- Submersible TIZIP® front zipper is fully waterproof; waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height; full elastic belt
- Innovative SSC (single-seam construction) seaming eliminates seams from highest-wear points on inside of legs
- Interior organization: welded TPU-waterproof zippered pocket flips out for easy access; two drop-in stretch pockets; two internal daisy chains for tools; center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Exterior organization: chest handwarmer pockets; two stash pockets with water-resistant zippers; laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper on suspenders allows easy access to tools, nippers, etc.
- Articulated legs; removable foam knee pads
- Anatomical left and right booties have lower volume, a more sock-like fit and are poly-grid lined for additional warmth and comfort; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- 1,315 g (2 lbs 14.4 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell.
Upper: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta.
Lower: 4-layer, 8.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density double-weave taffeta.
Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish