Simms Men's G4 Pro Stockingfoot Waders
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell upper/4-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell lower for rugged durability in the water and on the trail
- Patented compression-molded stockingfeet for enhanced comfort and improved boot fit/lace bite
- Attachment zipper for interchangeable flip-out pocket options. Tippet Tender™ pocket with retractor docking station & tippet spool sleeves included. Other pocket options available listed under Accessories.
- Zippered, micro-fleece lined reach-thru hand-warmer pocket for strategic storage and cold-weather reprieve
- Built-in, lower profile GORE-TEX belt loops for enhanced strength and durability
- Adjustable spacer air-mesh suspender system with opposing Duraflex buckles for waist-high conversion, now with a fabric suspender divider
- Sharkfin buckle for convenient hemostat retention
- Patented front & back leg seams for effortless mobility and increased durability
- Patented 2mm abrasion resistant built-in gravel guards
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Made with hands, heart and soul in Bozeman, Montana, USA, of imported materials
- For help sizing yourself for waders please see How Choose the Perfect Simms Wader
FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell upper; 4-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell lower and seat
ITEM #: PG-12572
Simms’ most durable wader that’s been meticulously refined to offer features and functionality that meet the demands of the world’s most discerning guides and anglers.