Tough Puff Hoody
Built for swinging flies all day in cold water, our warm Tough Puff Hoody features a stretchy and durable face fabric combined with highly breathable FullRange® stretch insulation for performance, comfort and freedom of motion.
Model is 6’0″ and wearing a size Medium
- Extremely durable 100% polyester outer shell with mechanical stretch and a moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation offers excellent breathability, warmth and freedom of motion; stays warm when wet
- 100% recycled polyester Capilene® lining in body for comfort and efficient moisture management
- Streamlined cuffs with elastic opening; the lining of the interior cuffs and arms has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for less water uptake
- Two large vertical fly-box pockets on chest; two lower zip-closure hand pockets
- Easy-access tool attachment point below left chest pocket
- Fitz Roy Trout logo on left chest
- 624 g (22 oz)
Shell: 2.5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit.
Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch