New for 2012 Simms has brought out the Guide Waders, for those anglers that want the toughest wader without anything extra they don’t need.
Much like their other Gore-Tex waders, the Simms Guide Waders seams on the legs have been moved from the inside of the leg to the front of the leg to combat those leaks that are all so common on the inside of the legs. Built with a 3 layer Gore-Tex through out the leg, along with a reinforced fabric in the front of the legs to keep them going after years of abuse. Simms Guide Waders also has an articulated knee to give the angler the most free range of motion possible.
Here at Minturn Anglers, when we received these waders we knew they would be a hit. Designed to take anything you could put your waders through with out a lot of extra things on them. They are an incredibly durable wader and just a little lighter weight than that of the G3. This also makes it a great choice for a lighter weight summer or travel wader If you are looking for a wader to last you for years to come without needing every option in a wader look no farther that the Simms Guide Waders
- GORE-TEX® 3-layer fabric featured throughout legs with rein forced fabric in front leg panel for increased durability
- Wader lower features front seam construction with articulated knee to offer generous fit
- Zippered Flip-Out Pocket included
- Adjustable elastic 1.5” suspender with YKK® non-locking buckles
- Built-in low profile belt loop with nylon wading belt
- Improved abrasion-resistant material for more durable built-in gravel guards
- Every pair manufactured in Bozeman, Montana
- Retail Price of $399.95